Who We Are:
Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to group our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries. Our Oscar and Emmy award-winning productions include Spotlight, The Revenant, “Mr. Robot”, “True Detective”, and “Schitt’s Creek”. With backing from Emerson Collective, a Silicon Valley venture capital and social change firm founded by Laurene Powell Jobs, we are also focused on telling innovative stories that reflect the changing world around us.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to a Literary Manager/Producer who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission.
In this role you will:
- Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for a high-level literary mananger-producer including coordinating, scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, deal/payment tracking, etc.
- Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
- Read scripts, evaluate talent, find material
- Collaborate with and assist in the running of the Literary Department
- Assist clients as needed
We are excited about you because you are:
- An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, management, or entertainment company
- You have an interest in a career in literary management and/or producing
- Self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
- Keen attention to detail, strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to manage up and one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Excellent communicator with a charismatic personality
- Bonus points if you have an advanced degree (e.g., JD or MBA) or speak a second language
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the role you’re applying to in the subject line of the email.
This position will be remote until it is safe to return to the physical office based in Los Angeles.