Seeking the assistant to a Literary Manager/Producer at a Management/Production company. This is a high-volume desk that’s extremely fast paced and hands-on. The position supports servicing a large roster of clients while balancing development and production of numerous film and television projects. Creative input on projects and client material is encouraged and an interest in management and a strong passion for film and television is desired. Candidates should have the ability to anticipate needs of manager/producer and numerous clients, be highly proactive and efficient in their work, have at least 1 year of desk experience at an agency or management company, and possess exceptional reading and writing skills.
Administration support to include but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintain a busy calendar for manager/producer and clients
- Answer phones/roll calls
- Book frequent travel for manager/producer and clients
- Maintain detailed submission logs
- Coordinate development and production of projects
- Research on new/prospective clients
- Script coverage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- 1 year of agency or management company experience
- Understanding of talent representation
- Must be reliable and a self-starter/problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be resilient and enthusiastic to do the work at hand
- Consistently punctual and readily available
- Passionate about the entertainment industry
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.