Who We Are:
Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the change media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to group our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries. Our Oscar and Emmy award-winning productions include SPOTLIGHT, THE REVENANT, MR. ROBOT, TRUE DETECTIVE, and SCHITT’S CREEK. With backing from Emerson Collective, a Silicon Valley venture capital and social change firm founded by Laurene Powell Jobs, we are also focused on telling innovative stories that reflect the changing world around us.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant to the SVP of Unscripted who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission.
In this role you will:
- Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for the Producer, including heavy scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, project tracking and submitting expense reports
- Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business priorities to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
- Maintaining systems to keep producer up to date on every aspect of projects in real time
- Assisting in creation of pitch desks and connecting with graphic designers, producers, directors, studios and networks on projects in development and current production
- Beyond the administrative side, the position has opportunities for creative input and development
We are excited about you because you are:
- An experienced Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an agency, management, or entertainment company
- Interested in a career in development or production and a desire to be proactive in pursuing relationships and opportunities for the department
- Passionate and interested in unscripted, nonfiction, podcasts, documentaries and pop culture
- Highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
- Keen attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuinely curious about storytelling and strong willingness to learn and ask questions
- Enthusiastic about the work and the projects the team is developing
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.
Please send resumes to email@example.com and include the role you’re applying to in the subject of the email.
This position will be remote until it is safe to return to the physical office based in Los Angeles.