Seeking the assistant to a Talent Manager/Partner in the Talent Department at Anonymous Content. This is a high-volume desk that’s extremely fast paced and hands-on. Candidates should have at least 1 year of desk experience at an agency.
Administration support to include but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintain a busy calendar
- Answer phones/roll calls
- Book travel
- Create pitch packets
- Research on new/prospective clients
- Script coverage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1 year of agency experience on a desk
- Understanding of talent representation
- Must be reliable and a self-starter/problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be resilient and enthusiastic to do the work at hand
- Consistently punctual and readily available
- Passionate about the entertainment industry
Founded in 1999 by CEO Steve Golin, Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors, and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the changing media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to grow our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries.
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.