Who We Are:
Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the change media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to group our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries. Our Oscar and Emmy award-winning productions include Spotlight, The Revenant, “Mr. Robot”, “True Detective”, and “Schitt’s Creek”. With backing from Emerson Collective, a Silicon Valley venture capital and social change firm founded by Laurene Powell Jobs, we are also focused on telling innovative stories that reflect the changing world around us.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to the President of Business Affairs and Operations who has a genuine passion for being a part of our mission.
In this role you will:
- Be the point of contact for all inbound and outbound aspects for the President of Business Affairs and Operations including coordinating, scheduling, note-taking, rolling calls, deal-tracking, handling contract signatures, payment tracking, etc.
- Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business priorities to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the entire Business Affairs and Legal department to reach set goals
- Work with other departments to ensure Business Affairs and Operations needs are being met in a timely manner
- Maintain systems that will assist the President of Business Affairs and Operations in remaining up-to-date on multiple projects and initiatives that the team will be spearheading
We are excited about you because you are:
- An experienced Assistant who has spent a minimum of 1-2 years of at an agency, management, or entertainment company
- You have an interest in a career in Business Affairs and Operations
- Self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
- Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to manage up, as well as your own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Excellent communicator with a charismatic personality
- Bonus points if you have an advanced degree (e.g., JD or MBA)
Anonymous Content is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law.
Please send resumes to email@example.com and include the role you’re applying to in the subject line of the email.
This position will be remote until it is safe to return to the physical office based in Los Angeles.