We are looking for a dedicated Human Resources / Office Manager to join the Anonymous Content team in the New York office. The ideal candidate is communicative, responsive and passionate about employee relations for a highly talented, motivated and diverse team.
- Managing office administrative functions including reception, mail, office supplies, and internal office moves.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, office appearance, and office repairs
- Responsible for day-to-day operations such as access keys, and security needs.
- Liaising with building and facilities managers to maintain a safe and clean office environment
- Supporting logistical planning for company events, including internal meetings, guest visits, and other related office management priorities
- Administers company benefits and ensures HR compliance per the direction of corporate office
- Manages Employees payroll and timesheets approvals and submissions
- Oversees company onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintaining processes required for company operation and best practices, including tracking sick or vacation time.
- Oversees hiring processes for administrative staff, including writing job descriptions, managing recruitment initiatives, maintaining timely communication with prospects, and interviewing for entry level positions
- Managing company-wide initiatives, such as compensation reviews, workforce planning, retention and company employee engagement strategies
- Maintaining employee handbook and company policy updates
- Assisting with the negotiation of employee compensation and benefits
- Collaborating with others to identify systemic challenges (people, process and technology) and working alongside them to deliver solutions quickly
- Crafting new processes and maintaining existing practices that facilitate employee growth and employee engagement
- Trains and manages staff Interns and Production Assistants in their daily tasks
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources management or related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to facilitate traditional human resource functions with an eye for maximizing employee engagement
- Excellent people and leadership skills that inspire others in a shared purpose
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate remotely and actively communicate with other offices
- Experience with anti-bias and related trainings
- Experience handling confidential data
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
To apply to the Anonymous Content Training Program, please send your resume and cover letter to