Anonymous Content is seeking entry-level candidates to join our Training Program at our Culver City office. The Program is intended for passionate, hardworking individuals who aspire to become managers, producers, and executives in the entertainment industry.
The Program offers the unique opportunity for trainees to experience one-on-one mentorship with executives, as well as exposure to Anonymous Content’s various divisions: Talent, Television and Feature Literary, Commercial Production, Media Rights, Non-Fiction Programming, etc.
If selected for the Program, trainees will undergo intensive training and will be imparted with a strong foundation of the essential skills required for a successful career at Anonymous Content and the entertainment industry as a whole.
Trainees will support assistants and executives in all departments in a variety of administrative including
(but not limited to):
- Manage multiple calendars: schedule and confirm appointments; resolve any scheduling conflicts
- Phone management: handle a high volume of incoming calls – answer, screen, direct, and prioritize calls
- Prepare expense reports
- Producing correspondence
- Special projects as needed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Can-do attitude with a strong work ethic; reliable and dependable
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High comfort level with technology (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Impeccable follow-through: the ability to initiate projects, develop timelines, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Ability to comfortably interact with high-profile clients
- Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Prior internship or work experience in entertainment industry
- At least 6 months of relevant administrative experience
Founded in 1999 by CEO Steve Golin, Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors, and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the changing media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to grow our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries.
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
To apply to the Anonymous Content Training Program, please send your resume and cover letter to